The US is one of the world’s major financial centers – and probably the main one as it issues reserve currency! No wonder many people flock here to open personal and corporate accounts as the banks are reliable and offer a wide range of services. There is nothing safer than opening an account in US dollars in the USA! The good news is that you can do so remotely, and we are going to tell you the details in this post.
You can read a more detailed article on the remote US personal bank account on our portal. We write about international business and banking, asset protection, investment, citizenship-by-investment programs, and much more – you are sure to find something interesting to discover! You can also book a session with our expert to discuss your financial needs, goals, and preferences, and find the best solution in your case (this is free!). And if you are the person who prefers delegating administrative matters to competent specialists, we will open a personal account for you in the USA remotely on a turnkey basis. Our fees are quite reasonable – so get in touch with us without delay if you really need a bank account!
US Personal Account: Benefits
We have made a poll among our customers about the reasons why they opt for US banks, and here is the list of main considerations behind this decision:
- Investment opportunities. Far-sighted people choose to invest a part of their wealth in US securities, startups, and other profitable projects. And if you invest in an instrument based in the country, it would be wise to have an account with a local bank.
- Risk diversification. The US banking system is one of the most trustworthy ones across the globe, which is the reason why many people entrust their wealth to US banks.
- Relocation. If a person wants to move to the United States, opening a bank account beforehand would be a good move.
- Credit history. There are people who are planning to set up a company in the USA and will need a local corporate account in the future. It will be a much easier task to accomplish if you have a history of banking operations in the US as opening a corporate account is not that easy nowadays!
- Payments in US dollars. The US is the country whose regulators supervise all dollar transactions in the world and have the right to close any correspondent account if they think fit. However, their efforts are not directed against themselves, so it would be logical to take advantage of seamless dollar payments in the country that actually prints dollars!
We describe an offer not to miss in this post as you have an opportunity to set up an account with a major American bank that onboards foreign customers and will make it possible for you to start operations within two weeks! What is more, you will not need to visit the USA…
Range of Services
You will be able to take advantage of a full range of traditional services.
Online Account Opening
You can choose a current or an investment account, and we will help you complete all the procedures remotely. You are required to deposit a minimum amount of 200,000 US dollars within one or two months after the account has been opened. If it is more convenient for you to transfer this amount in parts, you are free to do so.
Establishing your Identity
The bank has a special digital system in place that is used to identify foreign customers. The process of your identification may take from one to two weeks depending on how quickly you provide the documents requested by the bank officers.
Credit and Debit Cards
There are various cards you can request from the bank. It mostly deals with MasterCard cards, but you can also order a Visa card if you want to. The card you have ordered will be sent to you by post wherever you are.
Obtaining a loan is one of the standard services provided by any bank. You can get a mortgage, a car loan, or any other kind of credit. However, there are some restrictions for non-residents, which means that the purpose of your loan should be approved by the bank.
You can take advantage of the bank’s brokerage services by opening an investment account at any time. Invest in pension funds, insurance schemes, bonds, mutual funds, shares, and any other financial instruments you think fit to make the most of your money!
The US bank we are promoting offers convenient online access to its services via an Internet platform and iOS/Android apps. The website and the banking applications are available in English and Spanish.
You will be required to submit the documents in electronic form (make sure these are high-quality scans!). Here is the list:
- A copy of your passport.
- A proof of address of residence. You can provide a utility bill, but it would be much better to provide a bank statement with your home address (and it would be perfect to get the one in English as you will not need to translate it!).
- Proof of the legal origin of funds (it is required in some cases only).
Be prepared to submit additional documents if the bank requests you to do so.
Needless to say, you will need to provide all the documents in English or these should be accompanied by translations.
Account Opening: Procedure
Take a few simple steps to get your fully operational bank account in the USA:
- Get in touch with us to discuss all the details.
- Pay for our services using any convenient method (from Western Union to Bitcoin).
- Provide the required package of documents.
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for the bank to process your application. You may need to answer some questions asked by bank officers before they give the final go-ahead.
- Make an initial deposit of 200,000 US dollars after the account has been set up.
- Start using your US account!
Don’t miss a chance to open an account in a reputed jurisdiction without a personal visit as this is one of the unique offers available nowadays! Please follow the above link to explore our portal for more information or get in touch with us for an initial free session to make sure this is an ideal option for you (or choose another one!).